Sunday, July 26, 2009

LETUSBEGINAGAIN

i hv been a long time din update my lil blogger dy..
bt i did today since i feel like i hv to rite sth on it LOL..

today is so damn hot and i was like so tired and lethargic..
but i still hv to do my homework and stuff..
wd to do??
be a student study is a MUST..arent u guys feel tat??..haha

hmm..
actually i hv no muc caption..
but i jz feel like updating sth special for today..

hmm,,
wd abt i share sth i did for tis few months?..
basically still the same..spend money??study??chilling??
wdelse?..(i oso dunno)
oh yea..
spending my memorable time v my lil hunnie bunnie..
i enjoy all da time v u..
wdever we go wdever we did i feel the warmth u gave to me..
i feel very blissful and happiness all da time although u r nt ard sometimes..
but u stil play an integral part in my life NOW AND IN FUTURE for sure..
I LOVE YOU!!..
u r the best love of my life..
and u dun hv to think those hilarious Q such as 'am i qualified'??and etc..
cz u r owayz in my mind :)

duh..
i hv been such a long time din go club dy..
i think is ard 4 weeks?5weeks?
i kinda 4gt dy but nvm..
i dun feel like goin dy..
i wan concentrate on YOU and my study..
no PARTAYY again frm nw on..
so far**hehe

the conclusion for today..same still..
IM FAT

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment