Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wd a boring day==

Hmm,,
basically im boring rite nw and stayin in the library for an hr dy..
Im lethargic bt hv to go class an hr later..DUH''

Jz nw i saw a fren he came to our campus and unfortunately he saw me and walks towards me..
I was wondering to walk away and get no attention from him..
Bt he say 'hi' to me so i was like okay and 'hi' back..

I heard frm my frens abt his scandal..
so im so arkward at tat moment and dunno wd to say when facing him since i knw those scandulous things tat happen on him and among my frens..
So yea..
I jz say hi ONLY..:)


long time i din go to gym dy and feel like goin
bt onwards i hv no muc leisure time to spend on..
and sadly my weight keep rising and rising..
I was so depressed and upset abt tat when i saw the scale keeps pointing towards the right everytime while i try to measure my WEIGHT..

i reali wanna take a break rite nw bt i couldnt..
tis whole week i was like so stress until i dunno wd to do..
The HOMEWORK is like so many until i cant even take a deep breath..
Damn torturing and excruciating..:(((((((((

tnt is my movie day wif my frens again..(long time din hang out dy)
yuhoo..(feel happy btw)
LOL,,
bt dunno wd mv we r goin to watch..
I think i hv to do pedicure again since my kuku is so ugly..
ugly normally means like the nail polish tear off and those stuffs..
dunno hw to explain bt i think Gals wil knw it better for sure..HEHE

in my mind rite nw..
BELIEVE IT O NT??..
is ful of assignments, homeworks and quizes tat is comin nex week..
i was like so pissed off on those bz stuffs dy and i wish i can hv a short vacation as well..:)

And also..
AUG is coming soon and left two days only the day wil reach..
the time is passin so fast
Jz a blink of eyes the time pass half year already..OMG
Hmm and im nt longer a gal hu is underage dy:(:(:(:(:(
Bt im goin to b legal soon..YEAH!!!

b4 end of tis post..
I hope u guys can still voting the thing by type TI M9 and send to 36611
And tis stuff wil valid until 14th of AUG..

THX guys:D

No comments:

Post a Comment