Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monday again..

It is 10.40am rite nw..
Feel like rite sth in my blog again..
Feel bored anyway and m waiting for my class later ard 11.00am..

Im still preparin for my biology presentation later..
Frankly im nt nervous at all cz all i hv to do later is jz like explain wd the slides show us..
And giv some elaboration and tryin to make my classmates understand wd m i explainin..:(

Duh..
Im ful rite nw and i hope it can b digested asap as i wanna go to class soon..
otherwise i feel like wanna slip again..
wth..

today..
still the same..
i wil end class approximately at 530pm..
and i hv to go for adv math and math class straight away within 2.30 hrs..
its torturing and excruciating but its okay lah..
i think i shud get to use it soon..

Hmm..
no caption again..
So shud i end my blog today earlier??..

LOL i think i hv to stop rite nw..
i hv been tok the lame things for few minutes dy..
u guys wil blame me y im ritin such a stupid things..

YA im boron..
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment