Wednesday, August 5, 2009

*speechless*

Im feeling unwell today..
starts since i wake up at 8.00am..
Im very curious y im feelin nt comfortable today..
Am i lack of slip?thinkin too muc abt other unnessecary things?..OR..
bla bla bla..
I still hv to face 2 tests ltr..
Sucks man!!!
Im nt mentally and psycologically prepared yet..
Hmm,,
I jz hd my chemistry test in my 1st class..
the ques was reali sucks..
F**k i gna get low marks on tat accessment..
although it jz a QUIZ..
bt i k abt it..
:(

MANDY WONG..
i wanna meet u soon,,
err..atcually is the nex day of today..LOL
i was a lil bit excited since i din c u 4 a couple of months,,
and u bring ur boo coming too..
i mis u guys:D:D:D:D:D
can c u all im reali feel happy!!!

I mis my home too..
i hope i can get bk soon to hv a short break..
i was so tired of facin those mathematical formulas and biological terms..
AWWW~~reali sucks..
and oso my birthday is sandwiched by both accessment and presentation..
OHH..
again
tat reali SUCKS..!!!:(
I nid a short vacation as well..

Hmm..
tnt im gna to watch G.I joe v my frens..
finally..
I wait the mv for so long dy..
i mus watch tat tnt..
Bt im scared tat the ticket wil sold out since i hvt go 2 buy the tickets yet..
Hmm..
hope can get a nice seats for us!!..

haih..
seems like im so moody and dwn lately..
IM CONFUSIN on wd decision tat i hd made earlier..
sounds like i hd took a wrong pathway and dunno whether i hv to go deeper into it or nt..
i jz nid somebody to tok to..
every moment i hear '21 guns' i wil cry for suc a long time..
jz wanna sth tat can reali heal my wound although i knw it wouldnt heal up my cuts for a long time..

Wanna go class dy..
NW-G-3 im coming!!
thus End the post earlier..
Gd luck to me on my tests..
GOD BLESS ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment