Sunday, August 2, 2009

the nex day of SUNDAY is MONDAY!!

Is sunday a fascinating day 4 u?
Is sunday a tiring day 4 u?
Or sunday is a lonely day 4 u?

In my opinion,
Sunday is the day tat nex to monday so my mood is gna swing** again..
LOL..
Did i tel u guys tat d comin week i gotta hv 5 tests??..
MON gt 1 test TUES gt 1 test WED gt 1 test and THUR gt 4 testSSSSSSSS!!!
ARGH..
I still hvt fully prepared yet..
hw hw hw?..

==

Hmm,,
i wanna bk to kch as i wanna move into my new hze..
Bt unfortunately my studies interrupt and stop my way to go home..
DAMN it..
i wan to get bk home as i mis the warmth of my hze and i din feel comfortable in my room rite nw..
Its so small and i cant resist to hv housemates tat stay tgt v me in a unit..
Perhaps i own my private unit??..haha

O-M-G..
wd i can say nw is OMG..
today..
same still..
keep eating non-stoply..
i was so fed up bt wdelse cn i do??..
answer is NOTHING I CAN DO..
its fine:(

also..
i wan to MENTION and EMPHASIZE tat..
i wont make any troublesome again..EVER!!!
if i do..i wont tell u again..
it brings a lot of dramatic between us..
and i wan to stop all those stuffs between us..
i dun wanna argue..
i dun wanna furious..
i dun wanna get angry and i hope u do too..
sort of superficial

I nid time to calm dwn..
dun wanna study for tnt..no mood to study AT ALL
GD NITE everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment