Saturday, August 1, 2009

wd the HELL??!!@#$%^&*

wd the hell??
wds wrong with me today??

1st of all..
I would like to let u guys knw abt wd im doin jz nw..
i ate 2 snickers, 5 packs m&m and one coke staright away..
afta i finish doin my chem i jz realised i ate all those stuff into my stomach..
WD THE HELL..
i regret until nw and i decided to giv vent on here..
OH GOD..
y i cant resist those temptation??,,
im worried abt my weight again and again..
Thus,,
I wanna go to gym half an hr ltr..hmm,,ard 5 i think
no matter hw..i hv to force myself to go today..
otherwise i hv to shout out 'I wanna die' again..LOL

*a big sigh*
hu can help me??
i feel so depressed and my heart fulfilled by sadness and depression..:(
i was alone tis whole afternoon and dun feel like seeing anyone..
nwadays i dunno y..
i turn out to bcome more intrapersonal..
feel weird..
& i still nt acclimatize yet..
WHY WHY AND WHY??
*i prefer to b a lil more cocky*:D

Baby..
i mis u sooo muc and i hope u r somewhere ard me..
Bt nwadays u seem to b so bz and i dun dare to interrupt u..
Even a call i hv to think abt it tat whether i hv to call o nt..
:(((((((((((
bt its okay 4 me since i knw u hv lots of things to do and think..
i knw u r tired so we seems to hang out nt more than once a week..
bt i still love you btw..
u tired..and so do I..*hug*

Hemp..
i think i hv to pack my things up and goin to gym dy..
tata*

7 hrs ltr...

Im bac and i wd i did jz nw is shopping and do both my manicure and pedicure..
spends lots of money and i hv no time to go gym..
dunno wds wrong v me..
SIGH

am my attitude change nwadays?
am i rite to do some of the decision??perhaps..
Bt i wil do wd i nid to do and continuously doin on and carry on those vital stuffs..
im jz came bk and i feel so tired again..ONCE again..
hmm..
so wanna end of my post again for today..
tata ONCE again..



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment