Sunday, August 9, 2009

DUNNO wd to do today!!

basically i suppose to do my homework every SUN..
bt today..
im feelin so laid-back..XD

Erm..
first of all..
i hv to say GOODBYE to MANDY & MIKA
hv a nice time v u all..
and hv a nice talk too within those few days..
i wil miss u guys a lot..
take care**

Secondly..
i am wondering wd to do today..
the time nw is..erm..ard 530pm..
since i wake up for so long time i still hvt figure out wd am i gna do today?..
im sooo BORING..
bt dun feel like hanging out..
DUH DUH..
perhaps spending some time to hear some love songs:D

btw..
i wanna thank my hubby for bringin me to those places few days ago..
i appreciate a lot and im so happy to b with u..
d buffet is nice as i enjoy to hv repeatin haagen daaz..
and um
although the 'rave party' is sucks..
bt the 'late nite drinkin session' is amazing and romantic..
i love the place so muc as it is so quiet and ful of privacy..
I love u B~

regardless of those things..
wd shud i gna do nw?
nth to do..
im so borin and sort of dying dy
my eyes is like so dry and i cant do anything wif it..
haih..
the sun is like so shiny and the weather is so damn hot..
dun even hv d opportunity to step out..
Haih..
today shud b a borin day and hv to hide myself in a small room..
FINALLY

i decided wd im goin to do nw..
hehe

FACEBOOK!!!xD
hmm..
nth to do again afta my 'facebook route'
sounds borin huh??!!
ARGH..
many foods r headin into my lil stomach jz nw..
again..
is time for me to say
IM REGRET!!!
and u ruin my mood and my self-esteem for sure..
wdever..i still love to eat..:D
im keep hearin 'lucky' from Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat today..
i dunno hw many times i heard dy..
10 times?20 times?
sth ard tat..
so i decided to hear our 'love song'NOW..
thinking of you by Katy Perry..
i hope u understand B..
im always THINKIN OF U..
huggies^^
moreover..
i still hvt start doin my hw yet..
nvm its okay..
i wil do it tml in the early mornin..
HAHA
Um,,
my frens callin me for heading to study room nw..
btw i dun wanna study nw..
so jz do her a favour acc her as well..
i wil bring my laptop along and keep on fb again..
TIS CAL LIFE!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment