Sunday, August 2, 2009

PERVERT!!!

I tot today is a new day and the starter of my wonderful day..
Bt unfortunately 'u' ruin my day and of cz my MOOD man..

U r totally a pervert..
i try to convince u dun keep following me and tok to me again,,
Bt y u still do tat afta 3 months??..
Furthermore..
plz dun eat ur sandwiches in front of me and dun purposely sit beside or in front of me..
I jz wan u to OUT OF MY SIGHT AND GET OFF FRM MY MIND..
Ur soooo disgustin until i cant even find another suitable term to describe u except PERVERT!!!
Oh gosh..
and dun try to interact v me v those broken languages
Wdever..
i knw ur nt Malaysian bt plz respect my life and my PRIVACY..
of cz u can do wd u wan bt u hv to ponder abt d results afta tis..
i jz wanna KICK UR ASS OFF frm my place and my area..

I hope tis is ur last time u do tat to me
and i promise i wont look at u or starred at u even though i c u..
i wil pretend nt to c u and i wil try to make u bcome a transparent thing in my mind..
MOTHERFUCKER u jz get rid off my life and dun make a dirty spot in my col life..
u r so damn disgusting!!!
YOU TIS DIRTY LIL BUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment