Monday, August 10, 2009

happyurfinallyhere

Babe..
finally i can meet u tis week..
i feel so glad and happy tat u r eventually here!!!
love u so muc babe!
when i jz received ur call jz nw i was like so surprised tat u r comin tml..
i hope to c u soon since we din hang out tgt 4 suc a long time..:(
i mis the moment we spend tgt all the time durin high skul..
bt since u left or i left..
i feel insecure as no one can make jokes as hilarious as u do..
So..
jz wanna giv u a big hug when u came here..

Although im bzin v my homework nwadays
bt i wil spend some times on u..
anytime u wan me to hang i wil always free for u..
we wil hv a great time in those few days..
I reali reali mis u alot!!!!!!!!!XD
i nvr try to 'miscontact' v u cz i knw u r my true fren..or buddy somehow..
I reali appreciate tat i hv suc a fren like u..
So..
dun say im nt bother u anymore since im comin here to study..
Deep inside my heart..
frankly
im stil missin u alot..

i wonder wd we gna do on tis week..
catch up a mv?chill at somewhere and chitchat?..
ANYTHING will b fine as long as i can meet u up FINALLY AND FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
yeah
i wil tryin to finish up al my stuffs b4 tat to meet u up..
i wil try my best to do all those things asapLY..
hope u miss me a lot too..
:)

hmm..
today im feelin unwell again..
all those dizziness surround my head again..
i feel reali uncomfortable and my face is like so pale..
GOSH..
so i decided to take a rest tnt..
:D

~i gotta feeling~*listening*

i still hv to say..
im feel alive afta u giv me a call jz nw..
im reali happy with it and i wil appreciate the time we gt tgt..
mis u BABE!!!!!

i wanna do my stuffs nw..
po my post sooner or later..
:D
tats all for today~

No comments:

Post a Comment